Hey, bloggers, aspiring writers, bored moms, and all else! Do you have a great story to share here? That’s awesome! If you want your well-written, original work to be published, please email it to me for consideration – using these guidelines.
Email me: email@example.com
Please use “Submission” and the article title as your subject line.
All articles, submission ideas, and queries must be:
- high-quality and well-written. Please use those grammar & spell check tools.
- original (i.e. not published elsewhere).
- compliant with Protean Mom themes and standards (keep it family friendly!)
- about 500 words in length.
- easy to read – use lists, bullets, and headings to your advantage.
When you’re ready to submit:
- Use “Submission:” and the article title as your subject line.
- Write your article (or copy and paste it) into the text of the email itself.
- Be sure to include a short bio with your article so that I can give credit where it’s due. Please include this at the end of the article and email.
Other guidelines to be aware of:
- Protean Mom does not offer monetary compensation for articles at this time.
- I am happy to include relevant, working links – subject to final approval.
- Any posts that seem to be purely (or mostly) for self-promotion will not be accepted.
- Please note that submission does not guarantee publication.
- Any posts that require substantial editing, are submitted for feedback, or are not publication ready will be returned or declined.
- Minor changes in editing or formatting may be made to your submitted articles before publication.
- Submissions that follow all of these guidelines are more likely to be published but not guaranteed.
- If you are submitting photos with your post, please include only photos to which you own the copyrights. By submitting your photos, you’re granting ProteanMom permission to use them for publication & promotion purposes.
Once you’ve submitted an article…
- It takes me about a week (7-10 days) to review an article. If you haven’t heard back within 2 weeks, then feel free to drop me a gentle reminder.
- After I’ve reviewed your article, I’ll get you my answer ASAP – usually within that 7-10 day time frame.
- Guest posts can take up to a month to be published. I will do my best to notify you of the week in which it will be posted.
I look forward to reading your article and seeing your creative ideas!